This stainless steel meat grinder plate is ideal for grinding heavy coarse ground meat for sausage making to satisfy your own desire on your meat processing tasks. This plate is hubless so it can be used on both sides. During grinding, if the flow slows or the meat is not coming through the plate in nice string form, chances are, the knife, plate or both are dull or worn and need replaced. It is recommended to use the same plate and knife together without putting a new plate with an old knife or vice versa. Be sure to change the knife and plate at the same time to ensure optimal performance. This will also let your grinder work more smoothly. Many people want to purchase meat grinder plates and knives for their grinder, but are not sure about the size to purchase. Here is a chart to help you determine the size of your meat grinder to help you purchase the proper plate or knife for you grinder.
If you would like to save on the shipping costs and all you are interested in purchasing is grinder plates and knives, please either drop us an e-mail or give us a call and we will take your order over the telephone. We can send several plates and knives in a small flat rate box through the postal service. The only option we have on the website is to use UPS as a shipping option and an e-mail or a telephone call will be necessary to save on the shipping costs. You can use the Contact Us page to send us an e-mail or call 309-465-7659.
- Plate is approx. - 2-1/16" in diameter with 5/16" center hole = #5 Meat Grinder
- Plate is approx. - 2-7/16" in diameter with 3/8" center hole = #8 Meat Grinder
- Plate is approx. - 2-3/4" in diameter with 3/8" center hole = #10/12 Meat Grinder
- Plate is approx. - 3-1/4" in diameter with 7/16" center hole = #20/22 Meat Grinder
- Plate is approx. - 3-15/16" in diameter with 1/2" center hole = #32 Meat Grinder