Fits the #20/22 meat grinder. Use this sausage stuffer plate when stuffing casings with your grinder. Remove the grinder plate and knife from your grinder's worm gear and replace with a sausage stuffer plate along with the sausage stuffer tube. Sausage stuffer plates are designed to keep the worm gear centered in the head, thus allowing the meat to flow more easily into the casing. The advantage to using a stuffer plate is that you can get the texture of the meat that you want before filling the casings. This plate is 3 1/4" in diameter, 7/16" center hole and is 5/16" thick. Here is a chart to help you determine the size of your meat grinder to help you purchase the proper plate or knife for your grinder.
- Plate is approx. - 2-1/16" in diameter with 5/16" center hole = #5 Meat Grinder
- Plate is approx. - 2-7/16" in diameter with 3/8" center hole = #8 Meat Grinder
- Plate is approx. - 2-3/4" in diameter with 3/8" center hole = #10/12 Meat Grinder
- Plate is approx. - 3-1/4" in diameter with 7/16" center hole = #20/22 Meat Grinder
- Plate is approx. - 3-15/16" in diameter with 1/2" center hole = #32 Meat Grinder
If you would like to save on the shipping costs and all you are interested in purchasing is grinder plates and knives, please either drop us an e-mail or give us a call and we will take your order over the telephone. We can send several plates and knives in a small flat rate box through the postal service. The only option we have on the website is to use UPS as a shipping option and an e-mail or a telephone call will be necessary to save on the shipping costs. You can use the Contact Us page to send us an e-mail or call 309-465-7659.